Original Credit Student Orientation
Montana Digital Academy strongly recommends that students attend an orientation session before the start of any given semester. The orientation, open to students, parents, site facilitators and any other interested individual that supports MTDA students, covers student expectations, timelines and recommended strategies for success in online learning.
Orientation on Demand
Orientation on demand is a 20 minute program that can be viewed at any time on demand, 24 hours a day. After viewing the orientation, questions can be directed to MTDA staff.
Orientation on Demand by Semester
- Summer 2012 Original Credit Orientation on Demand (link: here)
- Fall 2012 Original Credit Orientation on Demand (link: here)
- Spring 2013 Original Credit Orientation on Demand (link: here)
- Summer 2013 Original Credit Orientation on Demand (available May 15th)
- Fall 2013 Original Credit Orientation on Demand (available August 1st)
Live Orientation and Question and Answer
MTDA offers live orientation that covers the same basic orientation program plus an opportunity for unlimited questions-and-answers with MTDA staff. Preregistration is required.
Summer 2013 Original Credit Live Orientation
- Tuesday, June 4, 4pm
- Thursday, June 6, 7pm
- Wednesday, June 12, 10am
- Thursday, July 11, 4pm
- Wednesday, July 17, 11am
Fall 2013 Original Credit Orientation