Spring 2013 Enrollment Open
Montana Digital Academy is pleased to announce the opening of its Spring 2013 enrollment period.
Before enrolling students, it is extremely important that every enrollment official and administrator review the information on our information page (located here: link) for information from MTDA Administration and our board on enrollment and the amount of service that we can provide during the Spring session.
Spring 2013 Enrollment Delayed until December 1
Hello Montana Digital Academy site facilitators:
This is notification that MTDA intends to delay enrollment into its Spring 2013 program (Original Credit and MLS) until December 1st. Due to factors beyond our control, we are unable to open up registration at this time. Additional information will be posted here when available.
Thanks for your patience.
Reported problem: PowerSpeak slow to load
Hello MTDA students and local sites.
We are getting reports from a handful of schools that they are having issues with loading PowerSpeak (high school Latin, German, French and Spanish). The issue manifests itself either a very slow load of PowerSpeak, or, a spinning wheel and no access to the curriculum.
One possible solution is making sure that you have the most recent version of Java, which updates frequent. Please be sure that you update when asked to by Java itself, or, download the latest version here:
MTDA Connect 2012 - Top 10 Things to Know
MTDA's 2012-2013 Connect Credit Recovery Program is open and taking enrollments for the year.
Top 10 Important MTDA Connect CR Facts for 2012-2013 with Program Guide linked here: link
- Students are enrolled for the whole school year once they enroll
with no semester end dates. Enrollment is open from September 4, 2012
to June 28, 2013. Access to classes ends August 9, 2013.
- New entrance counseling form for MTDA Connect CR is available here: link
- Students, parents and school districts have access to Course
Learning Path Guides (CLPGs are work checklists and expectations) for
every class here: link
- All work in CLPG is due to to the student's coach before they will receive a completed percentage grade reported to their school.
- The new MTDA Connect Student Orientation is posted here: link
- The new MTDA Connect Facilitator Orientation is posted here: link
- Students should plan to take one MTDA Connect CR class at a time since enrollment is open all year and there is no limit to the total number of courses one can take.
- Facilitators should plan to proctor unit and semester tests and help students hand in written work efficiently.
- New classes take up to 24 hours to appear in a student account after enrollment.
- Coaches should be contacted regarding any questions once students are in the classes. Their contact information is here: link
High School Original Credit Enrollment Closed
Attention site facilitators: The Fall 2012 high school original credit enrollment period is closed. Please remember that the drop deadline for Fall 2012 is September 25th. Please help MTDA by getting drop requests in for students that aren't interested in continuing in the class as soon as possible.