MTDA Connect 2012 - Top 10 Things to Know
MTDA's 2012-2013 Connect Credit Recovery Program is open and taking enrollments for the year.
Top 10 Important MTDA Connect CR Facts for 2012-2013 with Program Guide linked here: link
- Students are enrolled for the whole school year once they enroll
with no semester end dates. Enrollment is open from September 4, 2012
to June 28, 2013. Access to classes ends August 9, 2013.
- New entrance counseling form for MTDA Connect CR is available here: link
- Students, parents and school districts have access to Course
Learning Path Guides (CLPGs are work checklists and expectations) for
every class here: link
- All work in CLPG is due to to the student's coach before they will receive a completed percentage grade reported to their school.
- The new MTDA Connect Student Orientation is posted here: link
- The new MTDA Connect Facilitator Orientation is posted here: link
- Students should plan to take one MTDA Connect CR class at a time since enrollment is open all year and there is no limit to the total number of courses one can take.
- Facilitators should plan to proctor unit and semester tests and help students hand in written work efficiently.
- New classes take up to 24 hours to appear in a student account after enrollment.
- Coaches should be contacted regarding any questions once students are in the classes. Their contact information is here: link